Yep, it’s that time again, guys. *insert evil laughter here*
It’s hard to believe the So Bad It’s Good Blogathon is coming back for its fifth consecutive year. They say time flies when you’re having fun, but it also flies when you’re groaning and flinching, preferably from the ludicrous monstrosity inhabiting your screen.
For those who are just joining us, the So Bad It’s Good Blogathon is quite the doozie of a three days. Got a favorite so-bad-it’s-good movie, or maybe a so-bad-it’s-good movie you’ve been dying to see, or even an unpopular opinion about a popular movie? Well, now’s your chance to treat yo’self and tell the blogosphere about it. If anyone is stuck for ideas, past So Bad It’s Good Blogathons might provide inspiration (find them here).
As is proper in any polite society, there are proprieties to be observed, so here are…
- Anyone who would like to participate can leave a comment below or use my Contact page and social media accounts (Twitter and Instagram are @TakingUpRoom) with their name, blog, and which film or films they’d like to cover.
- The blogathon will take place from February 24th until February 26th. Posts can be sent to me on or around those days either via the Comment section, my Contact page, Twitter or Instagram (again, both @TakingUpRoom), or via e-mail (email@example.com). New material only, please.
- Participants are limited to three posts.
- Duplicates are verboten unless a film is included as part of a listicle or otherwise examined from an angle other than a straight review. Participants have the option of creating a Top Five list of favorite bad movies if they prefer, since this is So Bad It’s Good’s fifth go-round.
- Grab a banner and advertise the blogathon!
Taking Up Room: House Shark (2017), Raise the Titanic (1980), Murder By Television (1935)
The Flapper Dame: Christmas Scavenger Hunt (2019)
Realweegiemidget Reviews: Sssssss (1973)
The Stop Button: Staying Alive (1983)
Cinematic Catharsis: Something Weird (1967)
Crítica Retrô: Cinderella Baiana (1995)
A Shroud of Thoughts: Barbarella (1968)
Poppity Talks Classic Film: The Hearse (1980)
Films From Beyond the Time Barrier: Killers From Space (1954)
Dubsism: Mommie Dearest (1981)
Hamlette’s Soliloquy: Real Genius (1985)
Whimsically Classic: UHF (1989) and Match Your Mood With Westinghouse (1968)
18 Cinema Lane: Jesse James Meets Frankenstein’s Daughter (1966)
Thoughts All Sorts: The Truth About Charlie (2002)