If you’ve ever wondered what your blogging friends think of certain movies, this is the tag for you. That’s right, it’s your chance to be in charge. Well, kind of.
One of the things I love about blogging is bouncing ideas off of others, and after posting a review of a favorite movie of a friend of mine a few weeks ago, she offered to review one for me at my request. For some reason, the wheels in my head started rotating, and presto! A new tag was born.
How it works is very simple:
- Nominate one or more people to review the film or films of your choice. Or you can request they review something from a certain year, genre, or star. Everyone can review the same thing, or you can request each person cover something different. As long as it’s something they haven’t written about yet, you’re good.
- Nominees are allowed to request a different pick for whatever reason no more than five times. Stuff happens. We all know it.
- Nominees must thank the person who nominated them and provide a link their blog.
- Nominees may nominate others to keep the tag going. Picking the person who nominated them is allowed, or they can nominate someone else. Maybe both.
- All participants need to include these rules in their post, whether they’re nominees or picking nominees.
- All participants should use the “Pick My Movie” banner or something similar in their posts.
- Have fun!
Feel free to copy and paste this list of rules in your tag post, because we like that efficiency, right? 😉
And now for the inaugural nominee, the lady who helped inspire the tag in the first place. Drum roll, please…
- Gill at Realweegiemidget Reviews, reviewing, if she chooses to accept it, the 2019 film, Yesterday.
It’s gonna be fun to see where this tag goes, and I hope everyone enjoys it! See you soon…